The CHP-400 is a 4-way headphones amplifier designed to improve signal monitoring in studio recording and live sound. With two stereo main inputs, which are independently assignable to each of the 4 outputs, each individual artist can choose her/his preferred source signal. Every input can either be driven from a balanced stereo line signal or an unbalanced stereo headphones signal; for the convenience of daisy-chaining or signal-forwarding, the first input sports a balanced stereo link output as well. The powerful output stages can drive low-impedance loads, and can hence provide sufficient power to every headphone available. With its extremely compact form factor, this unit perfectly fits into desktop-recording environments, stage setups and even installed sound systems where multiple headphone outputs needs to be driven from a very small form factor. Nevertheless, the in-built power supply not only avoids the inconvenience of wall-plug type power supplies, but also provides a full split voltage supply for best signal dynamics. For added flexibility, the unit offers a 5/8’’ thread insert recessed into its top panel, allowing it to be mounted with ease on a microphone stand (3/8’’ adapter included). With the help of the (optional) RPK-2000 rack-mount kit, the CHP-400 can also be rack-mounted, either by itself or in combination with a 2nd unit or any other unit from the Compax™ range.
- 4 independent stereo high-power headphones amplifier output sections in less than half rack space
- Output level control per output
- 2 stereo inputs, alternatively assignable to each output
- Input level control for both stereo inputs
- Each stereo input with balanced stereo line-level input connection as well as unbalanced headphones-level connection
- 1 front-side 3.5mm Mini-TRS connector and 1 rear-side ¼’’ TRS phones connector per output
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Wide-range AC mains voltage
- Full metal case with detachable plastic side cheeks
- Top-mounted 5/8’’ thread insert for mic stand mounting (3/8’’ adapter included)
- Rack-mountable with optional RPK-2000 rack-mount kit
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Max Output Power per channel: 270mW (5.2V/24dBm @100 Ω)
- Signal/Noise ＞80dBu
- THD ＜0.02% (1kHz @+4dBU input, output @ 12 o’clock / 100 Ohm load)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (12W)
- Dimension 157.5×49.0x131.5mm WxHxD
- Weight 0.65 kg
- EU safety: EN60065:2014
- EU EMC: EN55032:2012 (Emissions), EN55103-2:2009 (Immunity), EN61000-3-2:2014, EN61000-3-3:2013
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2011/65/EU of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill CHP400 (A) [UV-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2009801
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 260.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.005967cbm), Weight: 1.27kg
Master carton - Size: 390.000/280.000/285.000mm (0.031122cbm), Weight: 5.08kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.