The DMW-300V2 is the chameleon of program sources for commercial sound systems, and can work as a stand-alone media player, as a network media player playing files from the network via UPnP, as an internet radio and also as a terrestrial radio receiver for analog FM Radio with RDS readout. LAN connections can be made via LAN or via WiFi if an optional WiFi dongle is inserted into the provided rear-side USB socket. Including connection to the comprehensive Skytune server portal, the DMW-300V2 offers access to thousands of well categorized internet radio stations from around the world, which makes it one of the most worry-free background music sources available, with the right tunes for every environment. Great emphasis has been put on the ease of operation, with all programming and set-up functions being not accessible to the common user, thus removing complexity from daily use and making a once done setup permanent. The detailed graphics display and the included IR remote control further enhances the comfort of operation of this truly versatile unit.
- Media player with stand-alone mode and LAN replay via UPnP, folder and playlist support
- Playable file formats MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, WAV and OGG
- Play mode for local or UPnP file replay settable to sequential or shuffle
- Repeat mode for local or UPnP file replay settable to: none – one – all
- MP3 ID3 tag readout on display
- Internet Radio receiver with access to Skytune server portal with thousands of categorized stations
- Embedded web server for internet radio station preset editing
- Optional Wifi connectivity via external WiFi dongle (not included)
- Terrestrial FM receiver with RDS readout and auto-scanning for station presets
- Built-in Jingle Player to insert jingles into running program material
- 128×64 pixels backlit graphics LCD display
- IR remote control included
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) output
- Output level setting on rear panel
- Full metal case with brushed aluminum front panel and detachable rack ears
- Delivered with rack-mount set for single or double unit (compatible with all DM series products)
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Streaming formats: HTTP, MMS, RTSP
- Audio formats (local replay): MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, WAV, OGG
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (12W)
- Dimension W483.0×H44.5×D162.0 mm
- Weight 2.3 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill DMW300V1 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2007501
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85279990
Single carton - Size: 516.000/248.000/88.000mm (0.011261184cbm), Weight: 3.30kg
Master carton - Size: 530.000/510.000/380.000mm (0.102714cbm), Weight: 13.20kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.