The Gravo SWA-1510 active subwoofer complements the Andante series of moulded speakers to perfection, adding the low bass punch that can only be obtained from a powerful driver in a solid wooden enclosure. Being a direct-radiating, vented design, it’s perfect for short-throw applications. A 15’’ driver with 3’’ voice coil and an optimized magnetic motor system provides great power efficiency, and adding the 770W class D amplifier module, it delivers an impressive low-end performance with high maximum SPL. Connection to sources and integration into systems is simple, with a stereo input provided, which is carried forward to a link output as well as a satellite output, the later subject to high-pass filtering (120/150Hz switchable). In this way, one or two satellite speakers can be connected, running the system in mono or stereo; further systems can easily be daisy-chained. The total system volume is adjustable, and the sub volume can be shifted against the main volume from -12 to +6dB. Made from 15mm birch plywood, carefully assembled and finished with extremely scratch-resistant black paint, this subwoofer is ready for the rigours of the road as well as the aesthetic requirements of installations.
- 15’’ long-excursion driver, 3’’ voice coil, diecast basket, 700W power handling
- Max. SPL 132dB Peak
- 770 watts Class-D amplifier
- Fan-less convection cooling for silent operation
- Master volume control
- Subwoofer vs. master level control -12/+6dB
- Built-in 120/150Hz switchable low pass filter for internal woofer
- Built-in 120/150Hz switchable high pass filter for external satellites
- 0°/180° phase switch for subwoofer
- Power/Limit/Protection indicators
- Dual (L+R) XLR / ¼” TRS combo inputs
- Dual (L+R) XLR link outputs
- Dual (L+R) XLR satellite outputs
- Solid 15mm birch plywood construction
- Structured scratch-resistant paint, black
- Integrated side handles, one per side
- All-metal speaker pole mount adaptor
- Recessed rear connection panel
- Rugged steel front grille
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (-6 dB): 39Hz-150Hz
- Additional switchable LPF: 120Hz
- LF Driver: 15’’, 3’’ VC, 700W
- Max SPL: RMS/Program/Peak 126/129/132dB
- Amplifier Topology: Class D
- Amplifier power EIA/RMS: 770/500W
- AC IN: 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (600W)
- Dimensions: W450.0×D500.0×H550.0 mm
- Material: 15mm birch plywood
- Surface: Scratch-resistant paint, black
- Weight: 28.0 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill SWA1510 (A) [UV-C14] SC|
Order Code: 1303301
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 1|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85182900
Single carton - Size: 530.000/580.000/630.000mm (0.193662cbm), Weight: 28.00kg
Master carton - Size: 530.000/580.000/630.000mm (0.193662cbm), Weight: 28.00kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.