The IMA-200V2 is the one-stop solution for many small commercial venues such as shops, offices, bars and cafés. It combines MP3 replay and FM tuner reception as music sources with a microphone input and a high-headroom power amplifier in one compact unit. Apart from its main output, an additional zone output is available. Depending on the application, the unit can be configured to either use the internal amplifier as a stereo amplifier and an external amplifier for the zone signal, or to use the internal amplifier as a dual mono unit, one for the main and one for the zone signal. A music on-hold output allows to feed the unit’s music program into a telephone system. Adding the seamless integration with fire evacuation systems, the IMA-200V2 is the choice of any discerning venue operator. Also available with additional built-in Bluetooth module as IMA-200V2B.
- Mixer section with one music and one microphone source
- Music source switchable between internal media player/tuner, 3 rear-side connected line sources (with gain control) and one front-side 3.5mm stereo TRS line input
- Internal media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, MP3 file name readout on large LCD display, regular and random play sequence, elapsed/remain time mode, FM tuner mode with RDS station display, jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- Microphone input with phantom power, isolation transformer, low-pass filter, rear-side gain control, front-side volume control, front-side on/off switch and 2-band-EQ
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic microphone priority
- Master section with 41-click volume control and 2-Band EQ
- Additional rear-side maximum level control for master
- Zone section with separate volume control assignable to master signal or to two of the rear-side line inputs
- Two independent internal mono amplifier blocks with RMS power of 80W@4Ohms / 50W@8Ohms each
- Amplifier blocks can be assigned to carry master stereo signal or mono master and mono zone signal each
- Noiseless convection cooling
- Over-temperature protection
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Internally selectable 80Hz high pass filter for every amplifier block
- Binding post speaker outputs
- Preamp output configurable to carry same signal as internal amplifier block inputs or zone signal in stereo
- MOH (music on hold) output with adjustable music and mic levels, isolation transformer and selectable music source from any of the 4 line inputs
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- Internal AC mains voltage setting 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power (RMS) stereo: 2×50/80 @ 8/4 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 200W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×228.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 5.8 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill IMA200V2B (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2006121
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85184000
Single carton - Size: 535.000/350.000/90.000mm (0.0168525cbm), Weight: 6.95kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/390.000/375.000mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 27.80kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.