The IMA-400V2 media amplifier combines a MP3 player, a FM Tuner and a multitude of microphones and stereo sources with a high-headroom stereo power amplifier in one compact unit. Add a VCA volume remote control option for its main output, the IMA-400V2 extends the its applications into venues with more complex requirements. With the additional zone output, the unit can be configured to either use the internal amplifier as a stereo amplifier and an external amplifier for the zone signal, or to use the internal amplifier as a dual mono unit, one for the main and one for the zone signal. A music on-hold output allows to feed the unit’s music program into a telephone system. Adding the seamless integration with fire evacuation systems, the IMA-400V2 is the default choice of any mid-scale venue operator. Also available with additional built-in Bluetooth module as IMA-400V2B.
- Mixer section with 1x music and 3x microphone sources
- Music source switchable: Media player/tuner, 3 external line inputs (with gain control) and front-side 3.5mm TRS line input
- Internal media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, MP3 file name readout on large LCD display, regular and random play sequence, elapsed/remain time mode, FM tuner mode with RDS station display, jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- Microphone inputs with phantom power, isolation transformer (only Mic 1), LPF & Gain (rear), volume & EQ controls (front) and on/off switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction
- Master section with 2-Band EQ plus 5-LED output level meter
- Additional rear-side maximum level control for master
- Remote volume control option via external potentiometer
- Chime sound generator with adjustable volume, external trigger and user-loadable sound on memory card
- Zone section with separate volume control assignable to master signal or to two of the rear-side line inputs
- Two independent mono amplifier blocks with 160W@4Ohms / 100W@8Ohms RMS power each
- Noiseless convection cooling and over-temperature protection
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Amplifier blocks can be assigned to carry master stereo signal or mono master and mono zone signal each
- Internally selectable 80Hz HPF for every amplifier block
- Binding post speaker outputs
- Preamp output (configurable 2nd master or zone)
- MOH (music on hold) output with adjustable music and mic levels, isolation transformer and selectable music source
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- Internal AC mains voltage setting 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Available as IMA-400V2 without Bluetooth module and as IMA-400V2B with Bluetooth module
- Power (RMS) stereo: 2×100/160 @ 8/4 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 350W)
- Dimension W483xH88.5xD228mm
- Weight 8.85 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill IMA400V2B (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2007701
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
Single carton - Size: 535/350/180mm (0.033705cbm), Weight: 9.50
Master carton - Size: 560/390/375mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 19.00
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.