The IMM-2320V2 Media Preamp/Mixer combines a 3-input stereo mixer with 2 microphone inputs and an internal media player. The auto-talkover feature of the microphone section allows automatic attenuation of the music signal by an adjustable amount when speaking into a microphone. This makes the unit a perfect companion for fitness instructors or presenters who have no hand free to lower the program level while speaking. The internal media player sports an IR remote for added comfort; it also features a jingle player, which runs both in a one-shot and a scheduled mode. Two master outputs with fire evacuation facilities like external mute and emergency signal priority functions complete the feature set of this comprehensive unit. The IMM-2320V2 is the ideal core unit for fitness sound systems, hospitality sound systems and mobile sound systems deployed for educational or promotional applications. Also available with additional built-in Bluetooth module as IMM-2320V2B.
- 2 stereo inputs with signal-present-LED, rear-panel gain and front-panel level control
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- Voice-specific 2-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Internal media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumb-drives up to 16GB/2000 songs, MP3 tag readout on large LCD display, regular and random play sequence, elapsed/remain time mode, FM tuner mode with RDS station display, jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- Two stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 2-Band front-side EQ for main output 1
- 10 LED level meter for main output 1
- Rear-side adjustable maximum level control for each output
- Rear-side tone control for main output 2
- Mono switch and 100Hz HP filter on rear side for main output 2
- Balanced TRS and Phoenix output connectors for both outputs; additional unbalanced RCA connectors
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- Headphone section with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- Low-noise linear power supply
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Available as IMM-2320V2 without Bluetooth module and as IMM-2320V2B with Bluetooth module
- Signal/Noise ＞82dB (Line)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB (Line)
- THD ＜05% (Line)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×152.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.2 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill IMM2320V2B (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2005521
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.48kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 13.90kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.