The IPA-200V2 is an ultra-versatile power amplifier for installation purposes. It can serve both as a stereo and as a dual-mono amplifier, and the inputs can even be configured to sum two stereo signals into two mono signals in case that a source is stereo but a mono zone needs to be fed. Input high-pass filters and 2-band EQs are available separately for each channel to cater for driving speakers with limited bass response like ceiling speakers. Rear-side maximum volume controls avoid that certain volumes can be exceeded, and the front-panel volumes controls can be completely disabled if needed. The IPA-200V2 is the most versatile low-impedance installation amplifier available.
- Dual channel installation power amplifier
- Two independent mono amplifier blocks with 80W@4Ohms / 50W@8Ohms RMS power each
- Phoenix-compatible speaker outputs
- Stereo and parallel mono operation modes of the two mono blocks
- Mono-summing option for two incoming stereo signals allowing to process two stereo signals into two mono signals and send them to one amplifier block each for mono zoning
- 2-Band-EQ, 40Hz and 80Hz HighPass filters for each amplifier block input
- Balanced (XLR and Phoenix) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs
- ¼’’ TRS line-level outputs in parallel to inputs
- Front-side volume control with 41-click precision potentiometers
- Additional rear-side volume control for each block to limit the maximum volume
- Front-side volume controls can be disabled by rear-side switch
- 2x10LED front-side level meter
- Noiseless convection cooling
- Over-temperature protection
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- Internal AC mains voltage setting 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power (RMS) stereo: 2×50/80 @ 8/4 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 200W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×228.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 5.6 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill IPA200V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2006171
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85184000
Single carton - Size: 535.000/350.000/90.000mm (0.0168525cbm), Weight: 6.95kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/390.000/375.000mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 27.80kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.