The IPM-1610V2 7-channel mixer is a perfect fit at the heart of any installed sound system where flexibility needs to be paired with simplicity of operation. It offers 5 multi-purpose inputs which can either be fed with a balanced microphone signal or an unbalanced stereo line signal. One further balanced stereo line level input is specifically useful when processing an auxiliary line-level source from further distance, like a mixer on a stage, or the output of a different room’s system. By inserting a signal cable into the provided 3.5mm TRS jack on the front, this channel can also be used for a local signal feed from a portable device. The additional, dedicated microphone input with adjustable talkover (priority) provides control over announcements. Every input – with the exception of the balanced stereo input – is equipped with rear-panel gain control and a front-panel 2-band equalizer. The external shutdown and emergency signal input connections allow integration with central announcement and evacuation systems.
- 5 stereo inputs switchable between balanced microphone and unbalanced line input level (switch on rear panel)
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input), with auto-switching 3.5mm TRS input on the front panel
- 1 microphone input with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- Rear-panel gain control, front-panel 2-Band EQ and front-panel level control for all input channels (no gain for FOH input).
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- One stereo master output
- 10 LED level meter for stereo master output
- Rear-side adjustable maximum level control for master output
- Rear-side mono switch for master output
- Balanced TRS and Phoenix output connectors
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- Headphone output with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜03%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension W483.0×H44.5×D162.0mm
- Weight 2.3 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill IPM1610V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2005411
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.33kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 13.30kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.