The Hill Audio LMD-1202FX desktop live mixer comprises everything a small band without dedicated monitor system would need: 4 microphone channels with quality preamps, 3-band EQ, effects bus, pan and volume control; 4 stereo input channels with effects bus, balance and volume control, and a versatile Record/Playback port plus a control room output for prelistening/monitoring purposes. The LMD-1202FX also sports a sophisticated 3-core DSP effects processor, offering 16 highly useful algorithms which can be altered in their core parameter as well as aligned to the music tempo by a tap function. Being fed by an external symmetrical AC power supply which is connected to the mixer via a locking connector, this mixer delivers outstanding audio performance for bands on a budget and is ready for the rigors of the road with its sturdy metal case.
- 4 mono microphone inputs with wide-range gain control (mic/line signal sensitivities)
- Switchable +48V microphone phantom power
- 3-band EQ, 75Hz highpass-filter, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for all mono inputs
- 4 stereo Line inputs with +4/-10dB sensitivity switch,post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, balance control, Peak LED and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control Room/headphones output with switch to include/exclude the Aux (EFX) bus signal
- Main Out with 60mm fader & 2×5 LED meter
- TriCore DSP effects with stereo ouput, 24-Bit converters and 16 algorithms: Flanger | Chorus | Delays: Mono / PingPong | Reverbs: Plate / PrePlate / Room / Hall / Spring | VocalDetune | Reverb+MonoDelay | Reverb+PingPong-Delay | Reverb+Chorus | Reverb+Flanger | Reverb+VocDoubler | Rotary
- All DSP effects with 16 parameter variations
- Tap-tempo for effects where applicable
- Signal/Peak indicator and effects return control for effects processor
- External power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking connector
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (Mic In @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out: 10Hz-22kHz +0-1dB
- THD (Mic In @ -20 dB): 0.007%
- SNR | Mic In to Main Out: >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN 150Ω source): -114dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: <-95dB
- CMRR (Maximum Gain): >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk (adjacent channels): -70dB
- AC IN (EU version): AC220-250V~ 50Hz (12.5W)
- Dimensions: W304xH255xD60mm
- Weight without PSU (PSU=0.55kg): 2.1kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill LMD1202FXV1 (A) [230V-A02] SC|
Order Code: 2008201
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
Single carton - Size: 435/310/120mm (0.016182cbm), Weight: 3.45
Master carton - Size: 500/460/325mm (0.07475cbm), Weight: 13.80
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.