The Hill Audio LMD-1402FX-U desktop live mixer is the next step up for small bands who want dedicated monitoring. 8 microphone channels with quality preamps, 3-band EQ, monitor bus, effects bus, pan and volume control; 2 stereo input channels with effects bus, balance and volume control, and a versatile Record/Playback port plus a control room output for prelistening/monitoring purposes. The LMD-1402FX-U also sports a sophisticated 3-core DSP effects processor, offering 16 highly useful algorithms which can be altered in their core parameter as well as aligned to the music tempo by a tap function. Additional convenience for digital recording and replay is added by the internal stereo replay/record USB soundcard. Being fed by an external symmetrical power supply which is connected to the mixer via a locking connector, this mixer delivers outstanding audio performance for bands on a budget.
- 8 mono microphone inputs with wide-range gain control covering microphone and line signal sensitivities
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- 3-band EQ, 75Hz highpass-filter, pre-volume Monitor bus, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for all mono inputs
- 2 stereo Line inputs with +4/-10dB sensitivity switch, pre-volume Monitor bus, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, balance control, Peak LED and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control Room/headphones output with selectable inclusion/exclusion of the Aux (EFX) bus signal
- Main output with 60mm fader and 2×5 LED level meter
- TriCore DSP effects with stereo ouput, 24-Bit converters and 16 algorithms: Flanger | Chorus | MonoDelay | PingPong Delay | Plate Reverb | PrePlate Reverb | Room Reverb | Hall Reverb | Spring Reverb | VocalDetune | Reverb+MonoDelay | Reverb+PingPong-Delay | Reverb+Chorus | Reverb+Flanger | Reverb+VocDoubler | Rotary
- All DSP effects available in 16 parameter variations
- Effect tap-tempo alignment for effects where applicable
- Signal/Peak indicator and effects return control for effects processor
- Internal USB stereo replay/record soundcard
- External power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking connector
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (Mic In @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out: 10Hz-22kHz +0-1dB
- THD (Mic In @ -20 dB): 0.007%
- SNR | Mic In to Main Out: >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN 150Ω source): -114dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: <-95dB
- CMRR (Maximum Gain): >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk (adjacent channels): -70dB
- AC IN (EU version): AC220-250V~ 50Hz (12.5W)
- Dimensions: W372xH255xD60mm
- Weight without PSU (PSU=0.55kg): 2.6kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill LMD1402FXUV1 (A) [230V-A02] SC|
Order Code: 2009501
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
Single carton - Size: 515/310/120mm (0.019158cbm), Weight: 4.28
Master carton - Size: 540/505/325mm (0.0886275cbm), Weight: 17.10
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.