Despite its compact size and focused feature set, the Hill Audio LMD-502 can serve a multitude of applications, from one-man bands to podcast production and video post-production. Basically any situation where a single microphone signal needs to be properly pre-amplified and equalized, and then mixed with a range of stereo signals, calls for the LMD-502’s presence. Unlike other mixers of its format, the LMD-502’s microphone input is not limited to dynamic microphones, but can also handle condenser microphones thanks to its switchable +12V phantom power supply. The external power supply, connected to the mixer via a locking connector, provides for low hum and noise and thus outstanding audio performance. A metal case not only provides for an elegant appearance but also ensures rigidity for the use in mobile applications. A small but extremely versatile mixer!
- 1 mono microphone input with wide-range gain control covering microphone and line signal sensitivities
- Switchable +12V phantom power for microphone input
- 2-band EQ, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for mono input
- 2 stereo Line inputs with balance and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control Room/headphones output with adjustable volume
- Main output with volume control
- 2×5 LED level meter for main output
- External power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking connector
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (Mic In @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out: 10Hz-22kHz +0-1dB
- THD (Mic In @ -20 dB): 0.008%
- SNR | Mic In to Main Out: >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN 150Ω source): -118 dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: <-87dB
- CMRR (Maximum Gain): >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk (adjacent channels): -65dB
- AC IN (EU version): AC220-250V~ 50Hz (12.5W)
- Dimensions: W152xD198xH60mm
- Weight without PSU (PSU=0.55kg): 0.85kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill LMD502V1 (A) [230V-A02] SC|
Order Code: 2008001
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 8|
Single carton - Size: 285/258/120mm (0.0088236cbm), Weight: 2.10
Master carton - Size: 540/295/505mm (0.0804465cbm), Weight: 16.80
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.