The LMD-1602FX-C-USB is all an aspiring band needs in a single compact desktop mixer. 4 mic/line channels with low noise microphone stages, switchable phantom power and built-in one-knob compressor provide a proper feed for acoustic input signals. 2 mic/line stereo channels and 2 line stereo channels, all balanced, cater for a multitude of stereo line level sources. Eventually 2 unbalanced stereo inputs, either RCA or 3.5mm TRS, allow mobile players to be added for backing tracks or pause background music. For the latter, this input channel sports a new “exclusive” function which leaves only this channel open but mutes all other input channels – perfect to switch between “performance” and “break” times by just a flip of a switch! A musical 3-band equalizer and a 2-Bus AUX system (1 pre, 1 post) complete the channel features. The post AUX bus is connected to the internal digital effects processor with 16 algorithms in 16 variations, a large LED display indicating the choice. Last but not least, a 7-band equalizer is assignable to either the master output or the AUX-pre (monitor) output, for the perfect tonal tuning when required. A USB stereo record/replay interface allows to either record the performance directly to a connected PC or play backing tracks from a PC. Barely any other mixer in this class offers the features and practicability at the same affordability as the LMD-1602FX-C-USB.
- 4 Mono mic/line inputs, 2 mono mic/stereo line and 2 stereo line inputs each with gain control, 75Hz highpass filter, 3-band shelving EQ, 2 AUX busses, pan/balance control and peak LED
- Additional insert jacks and one-knob-compressors for the 4 mono mic/line inputs
- Dedicated 2-Track input channel with selectable input source (2 TRK Input, 3.5mm Mini TRS AUX or internal USB audio replay)
- EXCLUSIVE function for 2-Track channel to mute all other channels – perfect for background music during the band’s break
- MUTE function for all channels
- 60mm faders for level control in all channels
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- One AUX bus fixed post-fader (assigned to internal effects), one AUX bus fixed pre-fader (Monitor)
- Post-fader AUX return re-routable to Monitor AUX send
- TriCore DSP 24-Bit stereo effects processor with LED display and footswitch control. 16 algorithms with 16 variations per algorithm. Tap tempo function.
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing
- USB stereo soundcard for replay and recording
- Headphones output with dedicated volume control
- Main output with 60mm fader and 2×10 LED level meter
- 7-Band stereo graphic EQ, assignable to the Main output or AUX1 (Monitor)
- Internal switch mode power supply
- Full metal case with detachable plastic side panels and mountable metal rack ears (included)
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): 10Hz – 22kHz +0 -1dB
- THD (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In-Main Out, 20Hz-20kHz: (Trim at 0 dB, Main output at 0 dB): 0.007%
- Signal-to-noise ratio | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN) | 20 Hz to 20 kHz, (150Ω source): -114 dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: ＜-88dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) | Maximum Gain: >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk | Adjacent channels/ Same channel (stereo separation): -65dB/-40dB
- AC supply 100-250V~ 50Hz-60Hz (30W)
- Dimension 329.0×338.0×102 mm WxHxD (without plastic side cheeks or rack brackets)
- Weight 4.6 kg
EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
US safety: UL60065
US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill LMD1602FXCU (A) [UV-C14] SC
Order Code: 2011901
Size single carton: 425x385x170mm (0.0278 cbm)
Weight single carton: 6.5 kg
Units per master carton: 3
Size master carton: 535x400x450mm (0.0963 cbm)
Weight master carton: 20.6 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.