The Hill Audio Multimix LMR-1204FX-C-USB is a 19’’-rackable live mixing desk which marks the entry-level for a subgroup-fitted model. It comprises everything required for a small live event: 4 mono channels with low-noise microphone inputs cater for acoustic sources, where the one-knob compressors make dynamics management easy and the 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mids allow for prefect tonal adjustments. 4 stereo input channels provide connections for a variety of other sources, two of these also fitted with 3.5mm TRS inputs in case the desk needs to be temporarily converted to a DJ console. The subgroups grant a structured approach to the mixdown. 2 AUX busses are provided, one of them routable pre-/post-fader for monitor or effects purposes, and the other routed postfader to the internal effects processor. This effects processor sports a large LCD display for clear readout and allows to edit up to 3 parameters per algorithm for extended effects flexibility. A USB audio interface for basic stereo replay and recording completes this comprehensive mixer concept.
- 4 mono mic/line inputs with gain control, one-knob compressor, 75Hz highpass filter, 3-band semiparametric EQ, 2 AUX busses, pan control and peak LED
- 4 stereo Line inputs with gain control, 4-band shelving EQ, balance control and peak LED
- 5mm Mini TRS stereo inputs in two stereo channels
- 60mm faders for level control in all channels
- All mic channels with insert jack
- Channels assignable to Master (LR) or the subgroups
- 2 Subgroups with external outputs, assignable to Master L or R, 60mm fader per subgroup
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- One AUX bus fixed post-fader (assigned to internal effects), one AUX bus switchable pre/post
- Post-fader AUX return re-routable to Monitor AUX send
- TriCore DSP 24-Bit stereo effects processor with LCD display, external output and footswitch control. 15 algorithms in 6 groups, editable in up to 3 parameters per algorithm. Tap tempo function.
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing
- USB stereo soundcard for replay and recording
- Control Room/headphones output with selectable source
- Main output with 60mm fader and 2×10 LED level meter
- SOLO function for channels and AUX send, PFL/AFL
- Internal switch mode power supply
- Full metal case with detachable plastic side panels and mountable metal rack ears (included)
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): 10Hz – 22kHz +0 -1dB
- THD (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In-Main Out, 20Hz-20kHz: (Trim at 0 dB, Main output at 0 dB): 0.007%
- Signal-to-noise ratio | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN) | 20 Hz to 20 kHz, (150Ω source): -114 dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: ＜-95dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) | Maximum Gain: >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk | Adjacent channels/ Same channel (stereo separation): -70dB/-40dB
- AC supply 100-250V~ 50Hz-60Hz (30W)
- Dimension 355.0×412.0×103.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 5.5 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill LMR1204FXCU (A) [UV-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2008801
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
Single carton - Size: 170/453/490mm (0.0377349cbm), Weight: 8.10
Master carton - Size: 470/510/360mm (0.086292cbm), Weight: 16.20
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.