The Hill Audio Multimix LMR-2442-FXC-USB is a 19’’-rackable live mixing desk comprising everything required for medium-sized events. One-knob compressors in the 8 mic/line inputs make dynamics management easy, and the 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mids allow precise tonal adjustments. 4 stereo input channels provide connections for a variety of other sources, two of these also fitted with 3.5mm TRS inputs in case the desk needs to be temporarily converted to a DJ console. 4 subgroups grant a structured approach to the mixdown. 4 AUX busses are available, two of them pre/post-fader switchable for either effects or monitoring purposes, and two post-fader routed for effects purposes. One of the post-fader AUX busses is routed to the sophisticated internal effects processor which features a larger LCD clear text display and up to 3 editable parameters per algorithm. The comprehensive monitoring and solo facilities help to make the operation transparent and intuitive. A USB audio interface for basic stereo replay and recording completes this comprehensive mixer concept, making the LMR-2442-FXC-USB a mixing desk with outstanding feature-to-size ratio.
- 8 mono mic/line inputs with gain control, one-knob compressor, 75Hz highpass filter, 4-band semiparametric EQ, 4 AUX busses, pan control and peak LED
- 2 mono Mic/stereo Line inputs with gain control, 4-band shelving EQ, balance control and peak LED
- 2 stereo Line inputs with gain control, 4-band shelving EQ, balance control and peak LED
- 5mm TRS stereo inputs in 2 stereo channels
- 60mm faders for level control in all channels
- All mic channels with insert jack
- Channels assignable to Master (LR) or subgroup pair 1+2 or subgroup pair 3+4
- 4 Subgroups with external outputs, assignable to Master L or R, 60mm fader per subgroup
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- Two AUX busses fixed post-fader (one assigned to internal effects), two AUX busses switchable pre/post
- Post-fader AUX returns re-routable to Monitor AUX send
- TriCore DSP 24-Bit stereo effects processor with LCD display, external output and footswitch control. 15 algorithms in 6 groups, editable in up to 3 parameters per algorithm. Tap tempo function.
- Tape record/playback with flexible routing
- USB stereo soundcard for replay and recording
- Control Room/headphones output with selectable source
- Master with 60mm fader and 2×15 LED meter
- SOLO for channels and AUX send, PFL/AFL
- Internal switch mode power supply
- Full metal case with detachable plastic side panels and mountable metal rack ears (included)
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): 10Hz – 22kHz +0 -1dB
- THD (MIC IN @ -20 dB) | Mic In-Main Out, 20Hz-20kHz: (Trim at 0 dB, Main output at 0 dB): 0.007%
- Signal-to-noise ratio | Mic In to Main Out (Trim at 0 dB): >85dB
- Preamp Noise (EIN) | 20 Hz to 20 kHz, (150Ω source): -114 dB
- Residual Output Noise | All level controls @ minimum: ＜-88dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) | Maximum Gain: >50dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk | Adjacent channels/ Same channel (stereo separation): -65dB/-40dB
- AC supply 100-250V~ 50Hz-60Hz (35W)
- Dimension 443.0×412.0×103.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 7.05 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill LMR2442FXCU (A) [UV-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2008301
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 170.000/535.000/485.000mm (0.04411075cbm), Weight: 9.30kg
Master carton - Size: 555.000/510.000/360.000mm (0.101898cbm), Weight: 18.60kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.