The PSM-2420 Stereo Production Mixer is a default choice for any application where vocal presentations have to be mixed with pre-recorded music. Venues such as pubs, clubs, dance schools and mobile DJs, or rental companies serving these markets, are just a few areas where this mixer excels. It comes with a comprehensive but straightforward feature set which includes precise gain controls and 3-band EQs in all stereo inputs, two microphone channels with 3-band EQ and adjustable talkover, and two separately adjustable master outputs, plus a separate subwoofer output with built-in active crossover.
- 4 dual-source stereo inputs (2x Phono (Line)/Line, 2xLine/line) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/-26dB) and Peak LED
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 60mm smooth dual-rail input channel faders
- 2 Mic inputs (1xCombo, 1xTRS) with Gain, 3-Band EQ, and “on air” switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Fully assignable 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader with switchable curve (steep/flat)
- 2 Independent stereo main outputs (one balanced, one unbalanced)
- 10-LED level meter for main output
- Mono subwoofer output (balanced) with integrated active crossover (frequency/level adjustable)
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix control and Blend/Split option
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise: >82dBu (unwgtd 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping: ＞65dB (Line)
- THD: ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC IN: 115V/230~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 18W
- Dimensions: W483.0×H178.0×D104.0mm
- Weight: 3.20 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill PSM2420V1 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2002201
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 525.000/265.000/135.000mm (0.018781875cbm), Weight: 4.20kg
Master carton - Size: 545.000/300.000/280.000mm (0.04578cbm), Weight: 8.40kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.