The PSM-4530 Stereo Production Mixer is specifically designed to cater for the events industry where vocal presentations are mixed with music, but is equally useful in all kind of small broadcast production applications and also serves perfectly as a center piece of a club sound system. As the only mixer of its kind, it sports one-knob compressors in its 3 microphone inputs. In combination with a 2-parameter adjustable automatic talkover, this allows flawless integration of announcements and other vocal performances into the program. Aside from a full feature set per channel, this unit also offers a multitude of outputs with a unique zone feature for its 3rd output and an in-built subwoofer output with active crossover. An in-parallel routed effects path can be assigned to either the microphone or the music bus. With its multitude of inputs and outputs and the advanced signal processing options, there is virtually no situation requiring stereo signal mixing which this unit cannot master. Besides its ability to cater for complex applications, the user interface is simple and the operation hence intuitive.
- 5 dual-source stereo inputs (2x Phono (Line)/Line, 3xLine/line) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/-26dB) and 10-LED level meter
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Smooth dual-rail channel input faders: 60 (mic)/100mm (line)
- 3x Mic inputs with Combo connector, Gain, Peak LED, Compressor, 3-band EQ, FX assign & “on air” switch
- 2-parameter adjustable auto talk-over
- Fully assignable 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader
- Master section with two separately controllable outputs and assignable dual level meter
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced main outputs
- Main 1 output switchable to Mono
- Mono subwoofer output (balanced) with integrated active crossover (frequency/level adjustable)
- Additional balanced (XLR) mono zone output (with switchable 80Hz HPF), routable to master bus/CH5 line input
- All outputs with rear-side maximum level setting controls
- 10-LED level meters for outputs
- Adjustable effects send/return (TRS connectors) with parallel routing, assignable to mic or master bus
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix and Blend/Split option
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise.: >82dBu (unwgtd 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping: ＞65dB (Line)
- THD: ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC IN: 115V/230~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25W
- Dimensions: W483.0×H308.0×D104.0mm
- Weight: 4.75 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill PSM4530V1 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2002701
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 1|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 610.000/410.000/170.000mm (0.042517cbm), Weight: 6.80kg
Master carton - Size: 630.000/425.000/190.000mm (0.0508725cbm), Weight: 6.80kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.