The QPA-2800 follows contractor requirements for a compact, powerful and easy-to-handle 4-channel amplifier to drive multichannel low-impedance loads. Built on the proven LPA series’ technology, this amplifier basically comprises of two LPA-1400 in one case. Each pair of channels can be run in stereo, bridge or parallel mono mode. A newly designed high-CMRR input circuit proves useful where source and amplifier are far apart. The LPA-based hybrid approach to amplification, using proprietary digital control of limiters and filters while retaining a purely analogue signal path, gives high dynamic reserves without compromising tonal purity. Proven linear power supply technology yields predictability at any power level. Two large 3 colour LCD displays clearly indicate the status at any time, and are legible from long distances. Sources can be connected via Combo input sockets or 3.5mm Phoenix terminals, and loads can be connected both via Speakon and via terminal strips.
- Linear quadruple amplifier, 2+2 dual block design
- Class AB bipolar topology, 2Ω stable
- Dual stereo, parallel mono and bridge operation modes
- Toroidal transformer
- Temperature-controlled dual fan cooling
- Two 71-segment 3-color LCD displays with level meter, temperature readout and status indication
- Digitally controlled limiter and input high-pass filters
- Ultra-high CMRR input circuit
- Combo & Phoenix-compatible input sockets
- Speakon-compatible & terminal strip outputs
- PowerCon AC input with resettable circuit breaker
- Front-detachable air ventilation filter frames
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power, dual stereo (RMS): 4×280/450/700W @ 8/4/2 Ohms
- Power, dual bridged (RMS): 2×900/1400W @ 8/4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dB
- THD < 0.03%
- Damping factor > 300
- Dimensions: 483x88x425mm WxHxD
- Weight 24.2 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill QPA2800V1 (A) [230V-NPC] SC|
Order Code: 2008401
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 1|
AC Cord: NPC
HS Code: 85184000
Single carton - Size: 580.000/545.000/170.000mm (0.053737cbm), Weight: 27.40kg
Master carton - Size: 600.000/560.000/190.000mm (0.06384cbm), Weight: 27.40kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.