The RPH-8000 is an 8-way headphones amplifier designed to improve signal monitoring in studio recording and live sound. With two independent stereo main inputs and a dedicated direct input in each channel, individual artist can obtain a customized monitoring mix, providing a perfect condition for the best performance. The unit sports eight high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms, and can hence provide abundant power to every headphone available. Each amplifier section features an 8-digit output level meter, a Main-In-1/Main-In-2 selection switch, a stereo or dual mono selector switch, and a TRS direct input for connecting an additional sound source. As outputs, each section offers a TRS output on both the rear panel and the front panel. In the main input section, a dedicated 5-segment level meter and separate main level adjustments for the two inputs complete the feature set. Whether for studio sessions or as a pre-mixer for in-ear monitoring, the RPH-8000 is an indispensable tool for recording and live sound professionals alike.
- 8 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
- 8 independent direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes from any sound source
- Output level control and 8-digit output level meter per channel
- 2 stereo main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
- Input level control and 5-digit input level meter
- Mono/stereo switch per output section for more flexibility
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS phones connector per channel
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Max Output Power per channel: +21 dBm (load impedance 100 Ω)
- Signal/Noise ＞90dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- THD ＜01%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (30W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×170.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.72 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill RPH8000 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC
Order code: 2013101
Size single carton: 535x255x90mm (0.0123 cbm)
Weight single carton: 3.22 kg
Units per master carton: 4
Size master carton: 560x285x390mm (0.063 cbm)
Weight master carton: 13.8 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.