The RPL-1000V2 combines a power distribution system, a surge protector, a rack light and a USB power socket in one rack space, thus making at an indispensable tool for both installed and mobile sound systems. RFI/EMI filtering comes along with a 15 amp circuit breaker to protect equipment and ensure better performance due to cleaner AC supply to the 10 rear-panel IEC sockets. The front-panel volt meter helps understanding the AC grid condition meanwhile. Unlike old-fashioned racklights with prone-to-break-off pull-out bulb tubes, the racklight section of the RPL-1000V2 works with a fixed strip of daylight white LEDs, providing a smooth and evenly distributed downward light curtain which is adjustable in its brightness and virtually unlimited in its lifetime. Last but not least, the RPL-1000V2 solves the omnipresent challenge of providing power to a tablet or smartphone in an event environment by sporting a massive 2A of power at its USB charging socket to satisfy even the most power-hungry tablets.
- Power distribution with single inlet and 10 switched, rear-side IEC C-13 Outlets
- power per single outlet 5A, maximum power per group of 5 outlets 8A, maximum total output power 15A
- 15A resettable front-side circuit breaker
- RFI/EMI filter for AC outlets
- Triple-mode varistor spike and surge protection for AC outlets
- 3-digit digital AC voltage meter with 3% precision
- Main on/off switch
- Racklight section with full-width daylight white LED strip
- Dimmer for racklight with seamless brightness adjustment and on/off switch
- USB charger socket with 2A maximum current
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- IEC-C20 power inlet (self-mount C-19 plug included)
- Delivery including self-mount C-14 plugs
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Switched Outlets: 10 (2 groups 5 each)
- Output Current (per outlet/group): 15A (5A/8A)
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
- AC IN: 115-230V~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 18W
- Dimensions W483xH44.5xD150.0mm
- Weight: 1.95 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill RPL1000V2+10P (A) [UV-C20] SC
Order code: 2008921
Size single carton: 535x255x90mm (0.0123 cbm)
Weight single carton: 2.72 kg
Units per master carton: 4
Size master carton: 560x285x390mm (0.063 cbm)
Weight master carton: 11.74 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.