The RPM-6600 is a versatile combination of a 6-in-2 mixer and a 2-in-6 splitter, while it also provides a handy way of adjusting levels or impedances by acting as a buffered level translator from -10 dBV to +4 dBu or vice versa. It offers 6 identical input/output sections with level control, panpot/balance control and 8-LED level meter each. Every section can be configured with a switch to either work as an input for a mix available at the master output, or as a splitter output from a master signal fed to the master input. In a mixer application, the main input section can be used as two additional inputs which makes the unit effectively sporting up to 8 inputs in mixer configuration. The versatility of this unit spans applications from sub-mixing of keyboards in a stage sound system to zone signal splitting in commercial sound systems. The broad range of applications also makes the RPM-6600 a useful problem solver in the vaults of any rental company.
- 6 mono input/output sections with level control, pan/balance control, 8-LED level meter and split/mix function switch
- Balanced XLR input/output connectors for sections 1/2/3/4
- Balanced TRS input/output connectors for sections 5/6
- Each section can operate independently in mixer or splitter mode
- Inputs work in mix configuration also as buffered level converters between -10 dBV and +4 dBu
- 1 balanced XLR stereo input with level control and 4-LED level meter
- 1 balanced XLR stereo output with level control and 4-LED level meter
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞95dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜01%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×162.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.36 kg
EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
US safety: UL60065
US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill RPM6600 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC
Order code: 2013001
Size single carton: 535x255x90mm (0.0123 cbm)
Weight single carton: 2.86 kg
Units per master carton: 4
Size master carton: 560x285x390mm (0.063 cbm)
Weight master carton: 12.3 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.