The RPQ-2150 is a 2×15 band stereo graphic EQ and as such the tool of choice to adapt a sound system to a given location or listening requirement. With every sound system offering a different tonal balance and every room providing different acoustic properties, certain frequencies might need boosting or attenuation to balance the sound, and this is what this unit does in perfection. In addition to the 2×15 frequency bands which allow adjustment in either a ±6 dB or ±12 dB range, a 25Hz low-cut filter allows removal of very low-frequency content such as rumble and hum to preserve precious amplification headroom and keep the bottom end clear and punchy. As extra features, a basic active crossover is built-in which allows the direct connection of a subwoofer system, and the PeakID system visually warns of energy accumulations in certain frequency bands which indicate the danger of feedback. Unlike digital EQs, the RPQ-2150 works on a full +20dB maximum level range and hence offers superior headroom. Its usefulness makes this unit is an invaluable improvement to any professional sound system.
- 2/3 Octave stereo graphic equalizer
- Adjustment from 20 Hz to 16 kHz in 15 bands (ISO frequencies)
- Switchable adjustment range ±6 dB or ±12 dB
- PeakID feedback alert system visually indicates critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Additional mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency (30 – 200 Hz)
- Switchable 25Hz low-cut filter
- Input gain controls for each channel (-15 dB to +15 dB)
- 4-digit output meter for each channel
- Bypass-switch for every channel
- Balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and XLR connectors
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞92dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜01%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×162.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.30 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill RPQ2150 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2013301
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.18kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 12.70kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.