The RPS-1620 is a compact rack-mountable mixer with 8 stereo line input channels, perfectly suited as a submixer for stereo sources such as keyboards, sound modules and electronic drum kits. Due to its fully servo-balanced inputs, it works equally well in installed sound systems where balanced signals from greater distance need to be combined. Last but not least it doubles as a level translator between +4 and -10dB, between which every input can be switched. Each dual-input channel sports individual balance and level controls, plus a double-function mute button which uses the mute indicator LED as a clip indicator when the respective channel is not muted. An AUX/Monitor bus (pre volume) is provided for monitoring or effect processor interfacing, to which each channel can contribute with adjustable level. The master section features separate left/right master volume controls and a master AUX send control, which can also be sent to the built-in headphone monitor section. Given its affordability and the high-headroom of 20dB due to the fully analog design, this mixer is a problem solver with almost unlimited applications.
- Multi-purpose sub/monitoring/summing-mixer and level translator
- 8 balanced stereo line inputs (dual 1/4” TRS)
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- AUX control (pre-volume) per section with master send control for monitoring or effects
- Dual-use “mute” button per section with clip indication
- AUX Send signal assignable to phones output
- 2×7-segment LED level meters
- Individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- Balanced 1/4” TRS main mix outputs
- 5mm TRS headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞95dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞70dB
- THD ＜01%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (15W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×162.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.46 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill RPS1620 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2013801
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.30kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 13.20kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.