The RPX-2300 is a stereo 2-way/mono 3-way active crossover, designed for better sound and protection by multi-amping a sound system. With a flip of the rear side switch, the unit can be configured either in stereo 2-way or mono 3-way mode, while the front panel status LEDs visualize which control has which function assigned. The incoming signal is divided into relative frequency bands via precise Linkwitz-Riley filters, which sport seamlessly adjustable crossover frequencies, and offer best driver protection by their steep 24dB/Octave slope. For further protection, 25 Hz Low Cut filters are provided to eliminate inaudible high-energy bass content. The unit also offers an independently-adjustable subwoofer output, providing an extra low-frequency band in a control range from 10-235 Hz – making it effectively a 3-way stereo or 4-way mono active crossover. Mute and Phase Invert switches for all outputs make troubleshooting a breeze. Compared to digital loudspeaker management systems, the RPX-2300 is not only more affordable, it also offers greater ease-of-use and a full 20dB signal headroom that only an analog processor can provide.
- Stereo 2-way/Mono 3-way active crossover
- Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave slope; flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Crossover frequencies adjustable in two switchable ranges: 44 to 930 Hz and 440 Hz to 9.3 kHz
- Additional mono subwoofer output with independent crossover frequency control (10-235 Hz)
- Individual output level controls for all bands
- Individual output mute switches for all bands
- Individual phase reverse switches for all bands
- Switchable 25 Hz low cut filter in each input
- Balanced XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞91dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞92dB
- THD ＜01%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×162.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.3 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill RPX2300 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2013201
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.10kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 12.40kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.