The VMA-1120 media amplifier combines a multitude of microphones and stereo sources and an integrated MP3 player with a high-headroom 120W high-impedance (100V) amplifier in one compact unit. The amplifier uses proven class AB amplification technology with a high-performance toroidal output transformer, for years of trouble-free operation. Adjustable microphone priority and a front-side 3.5mm stereo input provide extended convenience both for paging as well as replay from mobile devices. The clear front panel layout makes operation simple for less experienced users. Adding the seamless integration with fire evacuation systems, the VMA-1120 is the perfect choice for small-to-medium sized locations employing 100V line speakers for sound reinforcement, where simplicity and budget consciousness rule.
- Mixer section with 1x music and 3x microphone sources
- Music source switchable: Media player, 3 external line inputs (with gain control) and front-side 3.5mm TRS line input
- Internal media player for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, regular and random play sequence, repeat mode
- Microphone inputs with phantom power, isolation transformer (only Mic 1), Gain (rear), volume & common EQ controls (front) and on/off switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction
- Additonal utility input for external spot announcers or chime generators
- Master section with 2-Band EQ plus 5-LED output level meter
- Additional rear-side maximum level control for master
- Balanced stereo link output to feed output signal to further amplifiers
- Mono amplifier block with 120W@40 Ohms
- High performance toroidal output transformer
- Silent fan cooling with temperature controlled speed
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Phoenix-compatible speaker output with security cover
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power (RMS): 1×120W @ 40 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞72dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 295W)
- Dimension W483xH88.5xD237mm
- Weight 8.5 kg
- EU safety: EN60065:2014
- EU EMC: EN55032:2012 (Emissions), EN55103-2:2009 (Immunity), EN61000-3-2:2014, EN61000-3-3:2013
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2011/65/EU of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill VMA1120 (B) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2013601
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85184000
Single carton - Size: 535.000/350.000/180.000mm (0.033705cbm), Weight: 9.90kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/390.000/375.000mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 19.80kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.