The VMA-1120 media amplifier combines a multitude of microphones and stereo sources and an integrated MP3 player with a high-headroom 120W high-impedance (100V) amplifier in one compact unit. The amplifier is a transformer-less design using the unique Hybervolt™ topology, thus reducing the weight, improving audio fidelity and being field-serviceable. Adjustable microphone priority and a front-side 3.5mm stereo input provide extended convenience both for paging as well as replay from mobile devices. The clear front panel layout makes operation simple for less experienced users. Adding the seamless integration with fire evacuation systems, the VMA-1120 is the perfect choice for small-to-medium sized locations employing 100V line speakers for sound reinforcement, where simplicity and budget consciousness rule.
- Mixer section with 1x music and 3x microphone sources
- Music source switchable: Media player, 3 external line inputs (with gain control) and front-side 3.5mm TRS line input
- Internal media player for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, regular and random play sequence, repeat mode
- Microphone inputs with phantom power, isolation transformer (only Mic 1), Gain (rear), volume & common EQ controls (front) and on/off switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction
- Additonal utility input for external spot announcers or chime generators
- Master section with 2-Band EQ plus 5-LED output level meter
- Additional rear-side maximum level control for master
- Balanced stereo link output to feed output signal to further amplifiers
- Mono amplifier block with 120W@40 Ohms
- Transformer-less Hybervolt™ amplification technology for extended bandwidth, lower weight and field-serviceability
- Silent fan cooling with temperature controlled speed
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Phoenix-compatible speaker output with security cover
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power (RMS): 1×120W @ 40 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞72dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 180W)
- Dimension W5xD237mm
- Weight 8.5 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill VMA1120 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC
Order code: 2013601
Size single carton: 535x350x180mm (0.0337 cbm)
Weight single carton: 9.5 kg
Units per master carton: 2
Size master carton: 560x390x375mm (0.0819 cbm)
Weight master carton: 20.2 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.