The VMA-1240B media amplifier combines a MP3 player, a Bluetooth receiver, a FM Tuner and a multitude of microphones and stereo sources with a high-headroom 240W high-impedance (100V) amplifier in one compact unit. The amplifier uses proven class AB amplification technology with a high-performance toroidal output transformer, for years of trouble-free operation. VCA volume remote control is provided for the main output. With the additional zone output, the unit can control an external amplifier for the zone signal, which can be the same as the master signal or a direct choice of inputs. A music on-hold output allows to feed the unit’s music program into a telephone system. Adding the seamless integration with fire evacuation systems, the VMA-1240B is the default choice for any mid-scale venue employing 100V line speakers for sound reinforcement.
- Mixer section with 1x music and 3x microphone sources
- Music source switchable: Media player/tuner, 3 external line inputs (with gain control) and front-side 3.5mm TRS line input
- Internal media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, MP3 file name readout on large LCD display, regular and random play sequence, elapsed/remain time mode, FM tuner mode with RDS station display, jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Microphone inputs with phantom power, isolation transformer (only Mic 1), LPF & Gain (rear), volume & EQ controls (front) and on/off switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction
- Master section with 2-Band EQ plus 5-LED output level meter
- Additional rear-side maximum level control for master
- Remote volume control option via external potentiometer
- Chime sound generator with adjustable volume, external trigger and user-loadable sound on memory card
- Zone section with separate volume control
- Zone assignable to master signal or to two of the rear-side line inputs, routed to preamp output
- Mono amplifier block with 240W@40 Ohms
- High performance toroidal output transformer
- Silent fan cooling with temperature controlled speed
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Phoenix-compatible speaker output with security cover
- MOH (music on hold) output with adjustable music and mic levels, isolation transformer and selectable music source
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Power (RMS): 1×240W @ 40 Ohms
- Signal/Noise ＞72dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (max. 465W)
- Dimension W483xH88.5xD237mm
- Weight 9.55 kg
- EU safety: EN60065:2014
- EU EMC: EN55032:2012 (Emissions), EN55103-2:2009 (Immunity), EN61000-3-2:2014, EN61000-3-3:2013
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2011/65/EU of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill VMA1240B (B) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2011401
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85184000
Single carton - Size: 535.000/350.000/180.000mm (0.033705cbm), Weight: 11.65kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/390.000/375.000mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 23.30kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.