The WMU-116 is the entry into the professional level of wireless microphones, offering switching diversity which enhances reception stability. The 16 available frequencies are conveniently arranged in groups of 3-4 presets, making sure that interference-free channel combinations are instantly available. Frequency changes are fast with IR synchronization between receiver and transmitter, avoiding accidental changes by the microphone user. The large LCD display and the intuitive settings make operation a breeze. Both transmitters and receivers are housed in rugged cabinets and the transmitters utilize low-power circuitry for extended battery life.
WMU-116 1-Way UHF Microphone
- UHF wireless microphone system, ISM band 863-865 MHz (others on request)
- 16 selectable carrier presets, in 6 groups of interference free combinations
- Fine-Tune mode with 0.025 MHz frequency grid (80 channels)
- IR frequency synchronization between receiver and transmitters
- Maximum line-of-sight range 50m
- CE (RED)/ROHS compliant
- Large backlit LCD display with indications for Group/Channel/RF/AF
- Front-side volume control
- Twin detachable rear antennas with switching (antenna) diversity
- XLR balanced (mic level) and 6.35 mm unbalanced TRS (line level) outputs
- Supplied with matching transmitter, Handheld (H1B0) or Beltpack (H0B1)
- Powered by external power supply (included)
- Half 19″/1U metal case with detachable rack ears and front-mount antenna kit
- Handheld type (WMU-116TH) in sturdy aluminum case with backlit LCD display
- Beltpack type (WMU-116TB) in impact-proof plastic housing, with backlit LCD display and 3-pin Mini XLR input
- Transmitters powered by 2xAA batteries (10h operation)
- Frequency response: 60Hz–18 kHz
- Signal/Noise: >105dB
- AC IN: AC220-250V~ 50Hz (other supply voltages on request)
- Receiver Dimensions/Weight WxHxD: 210.0×44.0x195.0mm/0.95kg
- Handheld TX Dimensions/Weight: D48xL250mm, 334g
- Beltpack TX Dimensions/Weight: H83.0xW61.0xD23.0mm, 75g
EN301489-1:2011, EN301489-9:2007, EN301489-17:2012, EN300422-1: 2011, EN300422-2: 2011, EN62479:2010. This product meets the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU.
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill WMU116H1B0 [230V-A01] SC
Content: Receiver, Handheld Transmitter
Order Code: 1100801
Hill WMU116H0B1 [230V-A01] SC
Content: Receiver, Beltpack Transmitter
Order Code: 1100811
Size single carton: 340x340x74mm (0.0086 cbm)
Weight single carton: 1.85kg
Units per master carton: 10
Size master carton: 700x400x360mm (0.101 cbm)
Weight master carton: 19.5kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.