The WMU-401 is the perfect entry-level system into advanced UHF wireless technology if several wireless microphones are needed at the same time. Utilizing a narrow band gap (ISM band for Europe) to its maximum of 4 parallel systems, a frequency choice becomes obsolete due to the required minimum band gap. The WMU-401 comes in a sturdy and optionally rack-mountable metal case, and can be configured in a variety of possible setups with any mix of handheld and beltpack transmitters, the latter either with headset or tie-clip lavalier microphone. The modular construction provides enhanced interference protection and greatest ease of service.
WMU-401 4-Way UHF Microphone
- 4 parallel radio links in one compact system
- UHF technology, ISM band 863- 865 MHz (EU version, others on request)
- Carrier frequencies: Red 863.01, Yellow 863.42, Green 864.30, Blue 864.99MHz (EU version, others on request)
- Modular receiver for increased interference suppression, each module with Power/RF/Audio LED indicators and volume controls
- Twin detachable front antennas (non-diversity)
- Maximum line-of-sight range 50m
- Individual (XLR) or mixed (6.35 mm TRS) audio output(s)
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 3 configuration types available: 4x handheld (H4B0) / 4x beltpack (H0B4) / 2x handheld & 2 beltpack (H2B2)
- Receiver powered by external power supply (included)
- Transmitters with impact-proof plastic housing
- Transmitters powered by 2xAA batteries (10h operation)
- Beltpack transmitter with 3-pin Mini XLR input, supplied with headband or tieclip lavalier microphone
- 19″/1U rack-mountable metal cabinet with detachable rack ears
- CE (R+TTE)/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response: 60Hz–18 kHz
- Signal/Noise: >105dB
- AC IN: AC220-250V~ 50Hz
- Receiver Dimensions/Weight WxHxD: 483.6×44.0x225.0mm/2.8kg
- Handheld TX Dimensions/Weight: D48xL243mm, 238g
- Beltpack TX Dimensions/Weight: H205xW68xD25mm, 76g
EN301489-1:2011, EN301489-9:2007, EN301489-17:2012, EN300422-1: 2011, EN300422-2: 2011, EN62479:2010. This product meets the R+TTE Directive 1999/5/EC.
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
Hill WMU401H4B0 [230V-A01] SC
Content: Receiver, 4xHandheld Transmitter
Order code: 1100301
Hill WMU401H0B4 [230V-A01] SC
Content: Receiver, 4xBeltpack Transmitter
Order code: 1100311
Hill WMU401H2B2 [230V-A01] SC
Content: Receiver, 2xHandheld & 2xBeltpack Transmitter
Order code: 1100321
Size single carton: 527x288x120mm (0.0182 cbm)
Weight single carton: 2.8 kg
Units per master carton: 6
Size master carton: 558x556x403mm (0.125 cbm)
Weight master carton: 17.8 kg
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.