The ZPR-2820V2 2-Zone Rack Mixer is a specific product for venues with combined foreground and background music requirements. While the user interface even allows basic DJ use on occasions when required, other features cater for the requirements of an auxiliary background music zone. In a typical application, party music can be played by a DJ during a weekend inside a pub while soft music is played in the patio area – just to revert to playing the same soft music inside and outside of the venue on a weekday, all with the same sound system and setup. The unique CascadeZone © system makes such scenario changes quick and comfortable, and microphone priority and emergency features allow for easy integration with building evacuation systems. Perfect for any multi-purpose hospitality venue, such as pubs, hotels and restaurants.
- 4 dual-source stereo inputs (2xLine/Line, 2xPhono/Line) with 2-color signal/peak LED and front-panel gain control
- 45mm smooth dual-rail input channel faders
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with front-side Combo connectors and rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- 12V phantom power for micro- phones by internal jumper
- Voice-specific 3-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Two stereo output zones
- CascadeZone ©: Source for 2nd zone output selectable from Input 1-3 or first zone signal
- Zone-assignable 2x10LED level meter
- Rear-side adjustable maximum level control for each zone
- Balanced XLR and Phoenix output connectors plus unbalanced RCA connectors for each zone
- 3-Band EQ (front panel) for zone 1 and 2-Band EQ (rear panel) for zone 2
- 100Hz High pass filter and mono switch for zone 2
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- PFL section with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜05%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension W483.0×H88.0×D162.0 mm
- Weight 3.1 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill ZPR2820V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2004811
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/135.000mm (0.018417375cbm), Weight: 4.20kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/290.000mm (0.046284cbm), Weight: 8.40kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.