The ZPR-3520V2 is a 3-Zone mixer / preamplifier with two stereo and one mono zone output. On the choice of the installer, the zones can be level-controlled by either the internal front-panel control or an external potentiometer control (ZCP10A, optional). Every output zone’s source signal can be freely chosen from any of the 4 stereo inputs, with two of these stereo inputs re-routable to the front side 3.5mm TRS stereo input and the rear-side balanced stereo input (FOH), thus providing connectivity to both mobile players and balanced sources like a connected DJ or stage mixer. Two microphone inputs with switchable priority can either be included or excluded in/from every zone. Additional 2-Band EQs for every zone output and the music mute and emergency signal inputs with automatic priority make the ZPR-3520V2 a truly versatile core of any installed sound system.
- 5 stereo inputs, 4 equipped with rear-panel gain and freely routable to output zones A | B | C. 5th input only routable to Zone C.
- Rear-panel balanced stereo input (FOH input) and front-side 3.5mm stereo TRS jack, routable to zones A | B | C in lieu of stereo input 1 and 4 respectively
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors and gain control
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- Voice-specific 2-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used, damping level adjustable per zone.
- Microphone include/exclude switch per zone
- Microphone level setting per zone
- Two stereo output zones and one mono output zone
- 5 LED level meter for every zone
- Rear-side adjustable 2-Band EQ for each zone
- Volume control for every switchable between front-panel volume control and rear-panel connected external remote control potentiometer (optional, recommended control panel ZCP10A)
- Balanced TRS and Phoenix output connectors for each zone
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜05%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×191.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.76 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill ZPR3520V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2006911
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
Single carton - Size: 535.000/350.000/90.000mm (0.0168525cbm), Weight: 3.65kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/375.000/390.000mm (0.0819cbm), Weight: 14.60kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Hill Audio News
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.