The ZPR-2620V2 2-Zone mixer is the only 1U installation mixer featuring Hill Audio’s unique CascadeZone © system, which allows the 2nd output to act either just as a second master or as a second zone, with each output sporting comprehensive rear-panel configuration controls. 2 microphone inputs are complemented by 6 stereo inputs, out of which two can be switched to microphone sensitivity – which makes the ZPR-2620V2 a unique blend between microphone mixer and stereo line mixer. Another Hill Audio innovation is the FOH input, providing a solution to venues with occasional live music events – allowing to feed the FOH system with an external balanced stereo input signal. Comprehensive rear-panel connection and configuration features make the ZPR-2620V2 is the default choice for a hospitality venues’ background music control.
- 6 stereo inputs with signal-present-LED, rear-panel gain and front-panel level control
- 2 stereo channels switchable to microphone
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- 2-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- One stereo output zone and one mono output zone
- 5 LED level meter for every zone
- CascadeZone ©: Mono zone source selectable from Input 1-5 or stereo zone signal
- Rear-side adjustable maximum level control for each zone
- Balanced XLR and Phoenix output connectors; stereo zone with additional unbalanced RCA connectors
- 2-Band master EQ (front-side for stereo zone, rear for mono zone)
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- PFL section with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜03%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×152.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.4 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill ZPR2620V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2003611
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 4|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/255.000/90.000mm (0.01227825cbm), Weight: 3.38kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 13.50kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.