The ZPR-4620V2 4-Zone mixer is the most versatile choice for medium-sized multi-zone sound systems built around a stereo main zone. The unique CascadeZone © concept allows the three additional mono zones to either carry the same signal as the stereo zone or any of the 6 individual input signals. 2 microphone inputs sport adjustable priority and can be included in or excluded from each of the output zones. All essential controls are located on the front panel, while some specific settings can only be made on the rear panel. This includes zone adjustments like maximum level settings, equalization and 100Hz Highpass filters. The combination of front-panel and rear-panel controls make the ZPR-4620V2 ultimately flexible while still being user-friendly even for less experienced operators.
- 6 stereo input channels (4xLine, 2xPhono/Line) with 2-color signal/peak LED, gain control and 45mm dual-rail fader
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors, one with additional front-side Combo connector
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- Voice-specific 3-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic microphone priority
- Master section with one stereo output zone (dual 10 LED level meter) and three mono output zones (5 LED level meters)
- CascadeZone ©: Mono zone sources selectable from Inputs 1-6 or stereo Master signal
- Each output zone with rear-side adjustable max. level control
- Each output zone with both balanced XLR and Phoenix connectors; stereo zone with additional unbalanced RCA output
- Rear side EQs: 3-band (stereo zone), 2-band (mono zones)
- Switchable 100Hz HPF & microphone exclusion for mono zones
- Emergency priority input and output mute contact for external output muting/emergency message priority
- PFL section with volume control and 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Signal/Noise ＞82dBu (unweighted 22Hz-22KHz)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB
- THD ＜05%
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- AC supply 115/230V~ 50Hz-60Hz (20W)
- Dimension 483.0×133.0×162.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 4.3 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.
|Hill ZPR4620V2 (A) [115/230V-C14] SC|
Order Code: 2002911
|Single cartons per master carton (PU): 2|
AC Cord: C13
HS Code: 85437029
Single carton - Size: 535.000/185.000/255.000mm (0.025238625cbm), Weight: 5.55kg
Master carton - Size: 560.000/285.000/390.000mm (0.062244cbm), Weight: 11.10kg
*The MSRP indicates the manufacturer’s suggested net retail price, and is displayed in USD or another currency automatically converted from USD at the applicable daily exchange rate. The MSRP excludes any VAT (if applicable).
Join UsWe still look for qualified, stocking distributors on an exclusive basis for some territories. Explore this unique opportunity and contact us at sales [at] adelto [dot] com
New transformer option for ADAGIOThe ADAGIO line of wall speakers is now available with optional transformers for the 4” and 6” form factors.
Hill goes 100VHill’s Audio enters 100V amplification with 2 brand new models featuring the newly developed Hybervolt™ technology, due for early summer delivery: VMA1120 and VMA1240.